Explore any city, any country, with London on Legs. Deepen your understanding of the world, steep yourself in knowledge and insights on any of our tours. We open doors so you can get close-up views and go behind the scenes. Photos may make you gasp, but imagine how you’ll feel when you experience things LIVE with us. Read, hear, google, but nothing comes close to THE REAL THING
A London Walking Tour Agency
We are a specialist tour provider for the heart of London
And a provider of educational and leisure tours to the wider UK, Europe and international attractions
TOUR OPERATOR FOR THE UK AND TOP INTERNATIONAL ATTRACTIONS
School Study Tours
With many years experience organising educational tours, we have become experts in International and National Tours for Schools.
Whether you are a UK school or a school outside of the UK, we understand your needs. You may choose to visit anywhere in the UK, a European country or a worldwide destination. Whatever your choice, we will tailor-make an all-inclusive itinerary specific to your needs and provide you with a personal Travel Consultant who will be with you every step of the way.
We support all major syllabuses including ‘A’ Level, IB, OIB, French Bac, AS, A2, GCSE, IGCSE, BTEC and Leaving Certificate. In addition to visiting attractions that support their programmes of study, students will learn about the wider world and discover potential they were previously unaware they had.
As a leading educational tour operator, we can create worksheets, quizzes and diaries for students to complete which can count towards coursework.
Our top educational tour destinations include London & wider UK, France, Ireland, Germany, India and Argentina. Have a look at snapshots of itineraries for tours we have already done to some of these destinations.
We know that recommendations are important and are proud to have worked with schools from Dubai to Buenos Aires. We recognise that you will need guarantees for expert knowledge and flawless itinerary planning. We promise to beat any quote from other tour providers for the same tour package.
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch now for a free no-obligation quote and itinerary proposal. And let’s start your journey to an unforgettable educational tour!
UK Holiday Tours
Perhaps you’re considering visiting fascinating, historic London, Oxford and its prestigious university or Shakespeare’s birthplace and Anne Hathaway’s cottage in Stratford Upon Avon. And maybe a trip to Stonehenge and Bath! Just let us know your interests or tell us your time constraints and ask us for suggestions.
Itinerary Snapshot London
- 06:35. Arrive Heathrow Airport, T4, Greeting by Abraham. Transfer to accommodation centre at London Bridge Village. Check in. Light breakfast.
- 11:00. Kings College London, ranked within first 25 world-class universities. Introduction to and tour of campus by college personnel and student ambassadors.
- 13:00. Lunch in local restaurant.
- 14:30. Museum of London Tour. Self-guided tour offering a journey through London’s turbulent history from the Romans and Saxons to Medieval, Victorian and later London, including the years when it was ravaged by wars, plague and fire.
- 16:30. Thames River Cruise. A ride down part of the longest river in England, running through the middle of London. Picturesque views of iconic sites include The London Eye, The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Tower Bridge and more.
- 19:00. Dinner in local restaurant..
- 20:.30. Return accommodation.
Explore extraordinary India with us by immersing yourself in its mesmerising culture and history. Do you want to discover the architectural masterpieces of Delhi and the Taj Mahal at Agra? Or perhaps you can’t wait to get to fast-paced Mumbai where we’ll take you to soak up the delights of Bollywood studios and see how Dharavi (remember ‘Slumdog Millionaire’?) tears to shreds stereotypical depictions of slums. We’ll take you to wherever you want to go in India. Or, just ask us to provide you with a detailed itinerary of the delights this incredible country has to offer. So, get in touch today, and let’s get you one step closer to the Gateway to amazing India!
Itinerary Snapshot Mumbai
- 07:30. Breakfast at accommodation centre.
- 09:30. Dabbawalas and Dhobis Tour, guided. A real insight into how lunch pail men (dabbawalas) deliver freshly-made food from people’s homes to offices with 100 percent accuracy. At Dhobi Ghat, the world’s largest open-air laundry, view how washerwomen and washermen (dhobis) work so efficiently to clean Mumbai’s laundry.
- 11:00. Gandhi Museum. This small but moving museum is where Mahatma Gandhi stayed when visiting Mumbai between 1917 and 1934. The museum offers a real insight into one of the most influential figures in India’s struggle for independence.
- 12:30. Visit to nearby Hindu temple.
- 13:00. Lunch in local restaurant.
- 14:30. Spirit of Dharavi, Asia’s largest slum. Local guides, who are slum dwellers, will explain the initiatives and complexities running across the huge slum and students will have the opportunity to understand how its economy works, despite it being undeniably associated with hardship and poverty.
- 18:30. Shopping in Colaba Bazaar.
- 19:30. Dinner at accommodation centre.
If it’s off to The Emerald Isle you want to go to kiss The Blarney Stone, travel The Ring of Kerry and The Wild Atlantic Way, experience the Cliffs of Moher and the beautiful Aran Islands and, of course, soak up the culture that Dublin has to offer by visiting Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College and many other attractions, then this is the tour for you. Let us know your constraints and expectations and let us provide you with an amazing, free, no-obligation quote and itinerary.
Itinerary Snapshot Ireland
Day 5. Dublin
- 07:45. Breakfast in accommodation restaurant
- 09:00. Guided tour of Trinity College, Ireland’s oldest university. Includes viewing incomparable lavish artistry of Book of Kells.
- 10:30. Short walk to Guinness Storehouse Brewery, Ireland’s number 1 tourist attraction, to see how one of the nation’s oldest refreshments is made. Self-guided tour.
- 13:00. Lunch in local restaurant.
- 13:45. Kilmainham Gaol Museum. Guided tour covering history of Irish nationalism from the rebellion of 1798 to the Anglo-Irish War of 1919 to 1921.
- 16:00. G.P.O., the world’s oldest functioning post office. Guided tour, lecture and video seminar in museum centre.
- 17:30. Visit to Molly Malone, Ireland’s famous fictional character, in her new home on Suffolk Street.
- 18:30. Dinner in local restaurant, followed by cultural entertainment (Irish music and dance).
- 20:30. Return accommodation.
Come to France with us and let us show you the world’s most visited city, Paris, with guided or self-guided tours of The Louvre, Eiffel Tower and many other attractions. Then perhaps to the D Day beaches of Normandy or the lavender fields of Provence. Whatever your reasons for wanting to visit France, let us know them, or ask us to draw up a free, no-obligation itinerary for you to consider.
Itinerary Snapshot France
Day 3. Paris
- 08:00. Breakfast in accommodation centre.
- 09:30 Montparnasse and Sacre Coeur. Enjoy 360-degree views over Paris from Tour Montparnasse followed by a tour of Sacre Coeur and the WW11-themed Musée du Général Leclerc.
- 11:30. Musée du Louvre. Guided tour of the world’s largest museum, home to more than 35,000 works of art including The Winged Victory, The Venus de Milo and The Mona Lisa.
- 13:30. Lunch in traditional restaurant.
- 14:30. Sites of the Revolution. Guided tour of historic places where events that shaped the world as we know it today took place. Stops include Place de la Bastille, Notre Dame, Palais Royal and Hôtel des Invalides.
- 17:00. Tour Eiffel. A climb of the world’s most famous tower, from the forecourt to the top, with each level ceding surprise sensations as well as the thrills on the incredible glass floor on the 1st
- 19:00. Dinner in local restaurant.
We’ll tailor-make your tour of Argentina – just the way you want it, paying close attention to your interests and budget. Experience slinky tango, the gauchos on the Pampas, red sandstone gorges, penguins nesting in cliffs, traditional asados and, of course, the magic of Buenos Aires.
Itinerary snapshot for Argentina.
- 07:00. Arrive Buenos Aires Airport. Transfer by private coach to hotel. Light breakfast and time to freshen up.
- 09:00. Guided tour of downtown Buenos Aires, including historic Plaza de Mayo, Colon Theatre Opera House, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Palace of Congress and the colourful La Boca neighbourhood.
- 13:00. Traditional asado (barbeque) lunch at Puerto Madero Waterfront.
- 14:30. Guided tour continues, taking in Recoleta and Palmero neighbourhoods with their gorgeous European-style buildings. Marvel at the secrets Recoleta Cemetery may hold, visit Recoleta Monastery and the Public Law School. Then to see Floralis Generica – a 23 meter high metallic flower sculpture commemorating the 50th anniversary (July 26, 2002) of the death of Eva Peron.
- 18:30. Return hotel for brief rest.
- 20:00. Dinner in traditional restaurant, with Tango dancers, and your chance to try your moves!